SleepArchiver is open sourced
Scala plugin for IntelliJ IDEA at JetBrains, I have no time to continue development on SleepArchiver. However, there are still many useful features that could be implemented, so I decided to open source SleepArchiver and put the project on SourceForge under GPLv3 license.
SleepArchiver at SourceForge.net:
A list of features yet to be implemented:
- Translate GUI to other languages
- Create .deb software package for Ubuntu
- Create .dmg image for Mac OS X
- Implement data analysis
- Add an ability to import data from Sleeptracker bundled software
- Write good documentation
- …your most wanted feature 🙂
Everyone is welcome to contribute by becoming a developer and join the project.